NESS - TCBD108L Program
Four Glass Door Counter Top Beverage Display Fridge TCBD108L
10 Star Energy Rating
- Top mounted LED lighting
- Double glazed glass
- Digital temperature temp. controller
- 4 adjustable shelves
- Fan-Forced Evaporator Cooling with auto defrost
- CFC & HCFC Free
- 10 star energy efficient rating
- Power consumption only consume 2.65kw/D
- Easy closing door and door lock
Capacity : 108 Litre
Dimensions : 447x 400 x 1194mm
Temperature : Range 2 to 10°C
Ambient : 30ºC
1 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
WHY CHOOSE Leading Catering?
- One of the biggest catering equipment importers
- Accredited equipment provider
- Service and spares parts support across Australia
- Large quantity stock holdings
- Expert consultants and advice
HOW DOES NSW ESS WORK?
- Check your business eligibility, see the right.
- Fill out the Nomination form download here and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make payment for the sales invoice provided from us.
- Receive your fridges.
- Email the before, after and nameplate photos which are taken by a GPS camera app to get your free Induction cooker, photo requirement are given here download file.
- Photos being accessed and once passed, your free induction cooker will be sent out.
Please contact via details below for more information:
03 8657 3937 / 0411 505 588 (for VIC, SA, WA and TAS)
02 8859 1888 / 0421 425 988 (for QLD, NSW, NT and ACT)
DO YOU QUALIFY?
An NSW business energy consumer who are:
- A Business has a valid ABN.
- A Business operates in a NSW commercial premises.
- The Products are fit for purposes.
- Never claimed the NESS program for a display fridge (LED lights or other types of energy saving products are not assessed here).
- Willing to supply photo evidence and make minimum of $250+GST co-payment.