TERMS and CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Condition form part of any agreement or contract entered into for the supply of any goods or services by Leading Catering Equipment to a customer.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended by Leading Catering at any time by updating them on our website. You should review these Terms and Conditions each time you access our website. By continuing to use and access our website you agree to be bound by the amended Terms and Conditions.
- No alterations or cancellation of any Terms and Conditions will be accepted, unless agreed to in writing by Leading Catering.
- Leading Catering Equipment uses third-party couriers for its delivery services. Delivery times and delivery dates quoted are estimates only, standard delivery times are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Leading Catering Equipment will not be held responsible for any loss incurred by a customer due to a delay in delivery of equipment where the delay has been caused by a third party or a result of bad weather or any other causes beyond the control of Leading Catering.
- Leading Catering Equipment shall incur no liability if the delivery of a product is hindered by any matter whatsoever beyond Leading Catering’s control and in particular, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, by act of fire, flood, subsidence, sabotage, accident, strike, or lockout and Leading Catering Clayton shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom suffered by the customer.
- Customers must ensure delivery access is always available at a customer’s location. If access is not available at an agreed time of delivery, the courier may have to return at a later time resulting in an additional delivery fee, or the delivery may be canceled at the discretion of Leading Catering. Payment of the invoice will still be required.
- Products will be delivered to the ground floor, kerbside or loading dock unless otherwise requested. No allowance has been made for drop-off positioning, Installation, connection, unpacking or removing crates or packing material. This service can be provided for an extra charge. Site to site service is also available on request.
- Prices DO NOT include delivery charges or insurance.
- Delivery prices are subject to variation without notice.
- Leading Catering Equipment shall not be responsible for the loss or damage to any items once delivered to customer. Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Leading Catering Equipment and its affiliates and their respective employees, representatives, agents and independent contractors harmless from any claims, injuries, losses or damages (including personal injury, wrongful death, and attorney’s fees) arising from or related to the damage or loss of a product, unless such loss or damage was caused solely by the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Leading Catering.
- Risk and title of products passes to the customer when the products are dispatched from the suppliers. The customer assumes all risk and liability for loss, damage, injury to persons and property of the products or their use and possession.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to request insurance, if required.
- Claims for damaged products must be made within 48 hours of receiving the delivery of products ordered.
- Proof of damage must be provided with contemporaneous photos and a description of the damage. Please email all evident to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the delivery of products ordered.
- The manufacturer will have the sole discretion of either repairing or replacing the damaged products.
- In case of a customer has changed their mind, found an alternative product or as a result of a delay in delivery, Leading Catering Clayton will only accept returns or offer refunds within 15 days of purchase. Applicable freight fees and a 30% re-stocking fee will be deducted from your refund credit. This also applies to orders cancelled while in transit.
- Products might be returned if they are not of an acceptable quality, not fit for purpose or have suffered a major failure. However, refunds will be subject to the return policies of the manufacturers.
- If a product has been approved for return to the manufacturer, any costs involved in returning the product will be payable by the customer and not Leading Catering Equipment.
- Refunds will only be issued in special circumstances and are subject to the manufacturers’ terms and conditions.
- Except to the extent otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law), Leading Catering Equipment will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of any delay in you receiving any refund due to you, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise at all.
- All orders are final and there will be no refunds or returns unless one of the above exceptions apply.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the products ordered are suitable for the use intended. The customer has not relied on advice or information supplied by Leading Catering Equipment or its staff in relation to application or use of the products.
- To the extent permitted by law, Leading Catering, its employees and agents disclaim liability (including liability by reason of negligence) to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising as a result of any information, whether by reason of any error, omission, the currency or misrepresentation in the information or for any action taken by any person in reliance upon the information contain within this website or any other website which may be accessed through this website. You should seek specific professional advice before acting or refraining from acting on the basis of any of the information contained within this website or any other website which may be accessed through this website.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
- In consideration of Leading Catering Equipment supplying the goods and equipment, the customer agrees it shall pay a deposit of at least 20% to secure the order.
- The Customer has to pay the balance in full and then take delivery of the goods. Failure to pay the balance within agreed time frame will result in cancellation of the order and the customer will forfeit the deposit (unless a prior arrangement has been agreed between Leading Catering Equipment and the customer).
- Leading Catering Equipment will not dispatch the products until the balance of the purchase price is paid in full and the funds have cleared.
GOODS AND SERVICES TAX
- All prices advertised on the website are exclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
- GST is payable on all goods and services quoted on the website and will be included in the invoice.
- Prices of products and delivery and other charges displayed on the website are current at the time of display. The prices are subject to variation without notice.
- Leading Catering Equipment will not be liable for any change in price not advertised on the website. Leading Catering Equipment will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with its product descriptions and pricing.
- All images and photos on the website are for display purposes only, some models and items may vary.
- A pro-forma invoice will be sent to the customer displaying all charges, prior to payment being required. Total cost of the online orders will be displayed before payment being required via secure check-out.
- All products sold on the Leading Catering website are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Any warranties given provide you with benefits in addition to the Australian Consumer Law rights and remedies. When provided, the warranty period, provisions and the person providing the warranty relating to your purchase vary according to the product you have purchased. Please refer to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions to determine the warranty term and warranty conditions for your purchase.
- Leading Catering Equipment as a third-party seller and not responsible for the repairs or replacement of faulty equipment. The manufacturers/wholesaler have the sole responsibility to repair or replace their equipment under their warranty terms. Though we will help direct our customer to lodge any service call with the goods suppliers. Please refer to manufacturer’s warranty conditions or visit the manufacturer’s website prior to purchasing for further information.